Request of help

Ettore Scalese ettorescalese at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 12 13:57:23 EST 2017

Dear Sirs,

I am getting an error message from GnuCash, when I am trying to update online shares' prices in my porfolio.

The message I get is in Italian (I use GnuCash in that language version), and the translation in English would be as follows:

  *   An unknown error happened while updating the prices of your shares.

Consequently, the shares' prices are not automatically updated (and I should do it manually).

I am using:

  *   MS Windows 10;
  *   GnuCash 2.6.18;
  *   when I update Perl and the other software stuff necessary to get online quotes, I see what here below:

[cid:a187ecea-b88a-4913-bed3-ab7ed04946fa]

Could you please help?

Many thanks for your attention and kind regards.

Ettore Scalese