F::Q 1.45 AlphaVantage quote failure

Greg Etling greg at gregetling.com
Sun Nov 12 21:01:06 EST 2017

Yeah it's not a key problem for me, it's in my environment file and I
source it in the shell. Without the key, I get a different specific error
about the key being absent.

Greg
917-664-0083
http://gregetling.com
--
"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is
marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who