gnucash-user Digest, Vol 176, Issue 30

Keith Myers keith.myers at att.net
Sun Nov 12 18:11:11 EST 2017

> Lots of output follows, most tests failed:

hmmm... I'm out of ideas for now.  Your Perl is pretty old.  Although it
should be working AFAIK, would you mind upgrading to a recent version ?

best
--
erik colson
I've had nothing but failed builds ever since I think 1.45.  Most of the test builds fail with errors.  But at least the alphavantage test successfully completes.