F::Q changes

uhopfer@gmail uhopfer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 09:20:39 EST 2017

Liz,

I just saw that you have wiki privileges and was asking for corrections.
Here is a small one that I had sent to the user list,but  has not been
implemented.

https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Q:_Why_doesn.27t_online_quoting_work.3F

The windows version for running gnc-fq-check omits the fact these are
perl scripts.

IMHO, the lines should be modified to include "perl" (changes underlined and bold):

*To determine the version of Finance::Quote you have installed: Open a
command/terminal window and run gnc-fq-check (C:\"Program Files
(x86)\gnucash\bin*_>perl_*  gnc-fq-check" on Windows). The first
number in the result list is the Finance::Quote version.

--
Ulrich Hopfer
uhopfer at gmail.com