Update stock quotes not working

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Wed Nov 15 07:14:04 EST 2017

Hi Peter,

Earlier this month, Yahoo switched off their price info API.  This has caused
problems for many users.   Try yahoo_json or alphavantage as your quote
sources.  (you need a key from alphavantage - see the Gnucash FAQ for more
info about this  - https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Q:_Why_doesn.
27t_online_quoting_work.3F

Best,
Maf.

--
Maf. King
PGP Key fingerprint = 8D68 A91F 733B 2C1F 43B7  2B7C E591 E8E1 0DE7 C542