Transaction Report with weekly balance

Billsy pbills at optusnet.com.au
Sun Nov 19 02:16:44 EST 2017

I currently use Quicken Personal, and use a budget report, which lists weekly
transactions, and a running balance of my cash account at the end of each
week - that way I know exactly how much I have in the bank at the end of
each week.
When I generate a transaction report with GnuCash, the transactions are
listed and totalled for each week, but I don't have a weekly cash position
indicated, so although I know the total of all weekly deductions, I can't
see a running weekly balance of my cash account.

Am I missing something in the report options?
Thanks,