Transaction Report with weekly balance

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 06:53:42 EST 2017

Hi Billsy,

Welcome to Gnucash mailing list.

Perhaps you can tick Display/Running Balance and it'll show both the
transactional amount (+$3500, -$1500 etc) as well as the immediate bank
balance (i.e. 7809+3500 and 7809+3500-1500 etc).

Note the above applies only if you have chosen your bank account as the
source account in Accounts/Accounts selection box.

Summary of options (starting from blank Transaction Report):

1) Accounts/Accounts - choose bank account
2) Display/Running Balance - ticked
3) Sorting/Secondary Key - date
4) Sorting/Secondary Subtotal - weekly

HTH.