Transaction Report with weekly balance

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Sun Nov 19 19:26:57 EST 2017

On Sunday, 19 November 2017 11:53:42 GMT Christopher Lam wrote:
> Hi Billsy,
>
> Welcome to Gnucash mailing list.
>
> Perhaps you can tick Display/Running Balance and it'll show both the
> transactional amount (+$3500, -$1500 etc) as well as the immediate bank
> balance (i.e. 7809+3500 and 7809+3500-1500 etc).

Hi Christoper.

I tried that option while looking for the "running balance on a subtotal".  I
got some weird results when there were several transactions on the same day.
But I didn't investigate very far to try to get a good idea of what was going
on - maybe just something odd  about how I've got my current account, etc.

So I didn't suggest it to the OP as it wasn't what he was after, anyway!

Maf.