Transaction Report with weekly balance

Billsy pbills at optusnet.com.au
Sun Nov 19 16:36:34 EST 2017

Thanks for your info, however, I'm still unable to make headway. Is there a
report which can be created to show expenses and income on a weekly basis,
with a balance shown at the end of each weekly period? I'm probably stupid,
but I would have thought that this would be an essential component of any
transaction report, in order to see where one's financial status is on a
periodical basis.
To my way of thinking (which admittedly, ain't too bright at times), the
running balance would quickly alert one to the financial 'state of play' at
the end of any given week.
Sorry to be such a dunderhead, and thanks to those who have taken the time
to contribute.
Billsy