Two different sets of accounts

adamandeve club adamandeveclub at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 19 20:33:11 EST 2017

Hello, experts,
I am Treasurer of two clubs. I have used Gnucash for both, but up to now I have had two different Macintosh computers, one for each club.
Now I have traded my old computers for one fancy new MacBook Pro.
My two sets of accounts are currently held on a USB stick for each. But even with the newest version of Gnucash (2.6.18-Intel) only the first set of accounts opens, the one that was initially opened on the new computer. No matter which account of the other set I double-click on, with Gnucash closed, the other set of accounts is opened.
How can I keep both sets of accounts separately – and they cannot be put together, being totally different clubs with different financial dealings – using Gnucash?
Thank you,
John Nightingale,
Secretary/Treasurer,
Adam and Eve Social Club Inc