Finance-quote

Fross, Michael michael at fross.org
Thu Nov 23 11:16:52 EST 2017

Then I think you need to use Alphavantage.  Take a look at the docs and the
how to has been documented there.   Or take a look at the archives over the
last few weeks.  Basic approach is to get a free API key from
Alphavantage.co.  Set an environment variable to that key.  How to do this
depends on your OS.  Lastly, change your online quote provider to
other/Alphavantage.

Michael