Slow startup on Windows 10, v2.6.18

Steve Goings jsgoings at novagraph.com
Tue Nov 28 16:51:11 EST 2017

David,

Thank you for your comments. It sounds like this is widespread behavior. I
would point out that 2.6.18 did work properly for several days after I
installed it. Then something happened. I wonder if it was some Windows
update or such that caused the change.

For me 2.4.15 works without the delay. If just does not have the report
editing features I like to use. Seems like you have to rename a report to
make changes and save it as custom.

Closing all the reports just moves the delay to when you try to render a
report manually after loading the file. So it's not really faster assuming
you want at least one report.