Reconciliation Report

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 23:07:04 EST 2017

Rick,

Try the Transaction or Transaction by Payee report (the latter posted here on the list).

You can show the Reconciled Date using the display tab in options, and/or sort by the reconciled date in the sorting tab.

Unfortunately, I don’t think you can filter by reconciled/non-reconciled as the report currently stands.

I would think running the report for the full date range desired and showing a reconciled date would be sufficient to show all transactions and also indicate which have been (or not) reconciled.

As for sub-totals of total vs. reconciled, you’ll have to adjust this report or create your own as needed.

If you don’t see the options I describe in your standard Transaction report I suspect they were added by the updated one posted here on the list. I don’t know if that new report made it into the newest version or not.

Regards,
Adrien