What's the best way to model an electronic funds transfer pull with hold

Nelson fkjasdhf878 at mailinator.com
Sun Oct 1 11:35:24 EDT 2017

David, I am well aware that the problem I am raising is not a very common one
and want to thank you for your answer.

The thing is that I have to work with tens of accounts and each transitory
state is extremely important. Imagine that when I have a number of pulls
pending on an account becomes quite difficult to track all of them. Any
mistake here is expensively penalized by the banks. In the same time, I
could waste a lot of resources by not realizing their availability.