budget with ytd difference option and ?improved? readability

gbguy ereeder at mailup.net
Mon Oct 2 14:18:55 EDT 2017

Well, idiot here figured out the primary problem.  I had File Explorer's View
option inadvertently set to hide file extensions.  The two files I
downloaded actually had .txt extensions (e.g.,  budget-plus.scm.txt).  Yet
another reason to dislike Windows :-)

I renamed the files and successfully ran a Budget+ report.  However, I have
an issue.  (I'm providing details in case anyone has questions on how to run
this report).

I created a budget, which had a Budget Period beginning on 01/01/2017 and 12
Periods, via Actions -> Budget -> New Budget.  I then opened (Action ->
Budget -> Open Budget) the newly created budget .

I then did Reports -> Budget -> Budget+ Report while the budget was open and
chose these report options:
/General/: Yearly Budget option.
/Display/: Show Budget, Show Actual, Show Difference, YTD Difference, Show
Column with Totals.

Things look good at a cursory glance.  /However, there aren't any cell
colors or borders./