budget with ytd difference option and ?improved? readability

gbguy ereeder at mailup.net
Mon Oct 2 13:26:56 EDT 2017

Well, idiot here figured out the major part of the problem.  I unknowingly
had File Explorer's View set to hide "file name extensions" and my files
were actually named with a .txt extension (e.g., budget-plus.scm.txt).  Yet
another reason to dislike Windows :-)I changed the file names and have
successfully displayed a Budget+ report.  However, there is no separate
background color, everything is white.I'll report later with details.  I
just wanted to let people know that the primary problem had been solved.