Can't print checks or reports using gnucash

Walter Cinsavich wcinsavich at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 16:19:10 EDT 2017

I had a major windows 10 64 bit error. It was necessary to do a major
recovery process of windows 10. All programs and apps were lost during the
windows recovery. However, my gnucash data was saved. After the recovery
was performed, I had to reinstall Gnucash. All my gnucash data was
recovered and in good shape. Since the recovery, I cannot print any checks
or reports. Everytime I execute a print command, blank data is sent to the
print. The printer gets the alert to print but nothing is available to
print. I am using gnucash 2.6.18. The trace log is as follows:
* 10:30:16  WARN <gnc.app-utils> Could not spawn perl: Failed to execute
child process (No such file or directory)
Can anyone help me?
walter