Transaction reports

Denis_gmail dlap227 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 14:05:35 EDT 2017

I had no problem with version 16 and transaction report. Gnucash was

With version 17 there was a very long delay. Gnucash was stuck for 36
seconds for loading two transaction reports. I return to version 16 and
no more delay.
With version 18 I get the same problem. Gnucash get stuck at "Loading
transaction reports" for 36 seconds or more.

Any comments ? I want to go back to version 16

Den

---