Account report error for transactions the last 30 days

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 08:56:05 EDT 2017

I think that what you both are seeing is, in fact, as you have correctly
asserted, Garbage In Garbage Out.

Normally there are no running totals in search register views because they
are an accumulation of transactions over an indeterminate sub set of the
entire data set.  Then a report derived from that set would also be
indeterminate.  I am surprised that GnuCash even allows the account report
to be run in the search results window.

David C