Account report error for transactions the last 30 days

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Sat Oct 14 16:52:06 EDT 2017

On Saturday, 14 October 2017 13:56:05 BST David Carlson wrote:
>  I am surprised that GnuCash even allows the account report
> to be run in the search results window.
>
> David C

+1 if it really is G.I.G.O.

Following Tom's report earlier that it was working again, I ran more Finds and
reports, and Garbage was generally the result, except in some very simple
cases with 2 or 3 unsplit transactions.

I have to say, I don't think it is a report workflow I've ever run - but I can
see the point - how much have I spent with this other person - the transaction
report will happily tell me how much I've spent on Groceries, but not so easy
for how much have I spent at Tesco ( could be to Expenses:[Groceries, Gifts,
Clothing] etc)