command line QIF import

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 09:33:40 EDT 2017

Nelson,

It sounds to me like you are unwilling make the effort to "shepherd" your
data through the import process.  Many of us, including David T are trying
to tell you that we have succeeded in completing massive imports from
Quicken into GnuCash, but we needed to take several steps to plan our
procedure, prepare the data, preprocess data and postprocess data to do
it.

Each case will vary because each of us took different shortcuts and entered
data from different financial institutions, etc. when using Quicken.  We
also have different ideas about what details are most important to preserve
vs what is "noise"

David C