command line QIF import

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Mon Oct 16 22:06:30 EDT 2017

On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 06:52:17 -0700 (MST)
Nelson <fkjasdhf878 at mailinator.com> wrote:

> You're getting very defensive here David and your posts are not
> contributing to this discussion at all.

Gnucash is Gnucash.
It isn't a Quicken-to-Gnucash project.

Yes, we do get many queries about this, but the process once completed
is soon forgotten, and while there is much knowledge about this in the
mailing lists, Quicken-to-Gnucash is not the main focus of this project.

Nelson, you are free to try and do what you like, except start personal
attacks on other contributors.

Liz, the moderator.
(Profanity is also something I heavily discourage)