command line QIF import

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 13:05:36 EDT 2017

John R. Sowden,

Could you please elaborate on your assertions that

1. "errors, often based on changing amounts (2 debits, etc.,) are hidden
from the user."

2. "A 'preference' switch to allow users who are familiar and comfortable
with the 'Intuit Way' to continue, vs. those with accounting knowledge who
want a transaction to look like a transaction, could have it that way, is a
possibility."

3. is "In House Accountant" available on the internet?

David C

On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 10:36 AM, John R. Sowden <jsowden at americansentry.net