Quantity total below create / view / edit invoice

Amish anon.amish at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 05:35:53 EDT 2017

On Thursday 19 October 2017 01:00 PM, Geert Janssens wrote:
> Op donderdag 19 oktober 2017 02:56:27 CEST schreef Amish:
>> Hello
>>
>> Recently in India GST was implemented.
>>
>> The government requires to report sale / purchase quantity too in invoice.
>>
>> When I create / view / edit invoice, I can see Invoice total and tax
>> total in status bar.
>>
>> Is it possible to add Quantity total too? Or is there any other way?
>>
> The only way I see is to create your own custom invoice report, which will
> unfortunately require you to write some code in the guile/scheme language.
>
> Regards,
>
> Geert

I think you are mixing my query with a similar query posted earlier today.

I am not talking about reports. But I am talking about "Invoice tab"
that is opened when feeding data about Invoice.

As we keep adding "Invoice items", the status bar shows "Total, Subtotal
and tax total"

I think it would be nice if "Quantity" total is also shown in status bar.

This would require source code changes and not guile/scheme.

Thanks and regards,

Amish