GnuCash 2.7.0 released

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Thu Oct 19 15:03:50 EDT 2017

> On Oct 19, 2017, at 10:39 AM, Ian K via gnucash-user <gnucash-user at gnucash.org> wrote:
>
> <http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/t211351/GnuCash270.jpg>
> There aren't many more details - I attached a screenshot. The Runtime Error
> popup appears immediately after the splash screen appears. The Tip of the
> Day window appears but doesn't get filled.

One can get a bit more information from the next screen, where Windows offers you the opportunity to have Windows look for a solution on the web... assuming that that window displays for all users.

But I'm able to replicate the problem if I rename my development directory, so you needn't go to any more effort. Something's still missing from the bundle.

Regards,
John Ralls