GnuCash 2.7.0 released

Ian K ik522000 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 20 07:18:54 EDT 2017

On the other test installation I also made the environment file change.

- I tried this installation without any existing data file.
- This time GnuCash loaded slowly but without the splash screen
disappearing. Various messages appeared at the bottom of the splash screen
with progress bar activity.
- I went through the new file setup process and successfully saved a new
file.
- I exited GnuCash normally.
- I then restarted GnuCash and it then terminated itself after some seconds
of displaying the splash screen.
The splash screen just shows Loading... at the bottom and no activity on the
progress bar.