GnuCash 2.7.0 released

Ian K ik522000 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 20 06:35:08 EDT 2017

OK, I did the change to the environment file described above.

- When I then ran GnuCash the first time the splash screen and Tootip of the
day screens appeared. After several seconds the splash screen disappeared,
then after a delay of some minutes (long enough to think it had hung), the
main program window appeared.
- I then tried to load a data file (a copy of my main 2.6 data file), and I
got an error, Sorry Gnucash.exe has stopped working and needs to close (or
similar).
- On subsequent attempts to start GnuCash the splash screen appears for a
few seconds then the program terminates abruptly without showing any error.