Quantity total below create / view / edit invoice

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 15:16:34 EDT 2017

For individual invoices you should already be able to see columns for quantity and price per line item.

As for a report that consolidates this data across various invoices - no, you’ll need to modify or write a new report, or save the invoices in html, parse the line items to csv, and then use a spreadsheet or other means to manage the actual report.

Regards,
Adrien