Account report error for transactions the last 30 days

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Mon Oct 23 05:38:50 EDT 2017

Op maandag 23 oktober 2017 05:08:37 CEST schreef Christopher Lam:
> Edit > Find and CTRL+F are the same. The resulting search results register
> does not, in my view, produce very useful running balances.

I'll add that Edit > Find behaves slightly differently when invoked from the
Account hierarchy or from an account register.

The difference between the two is that when invoked from the Account
hierarchy, the search will be on all the splits in all accounts, while when
invoked on an account register, the search will only run on the splits in that
account.

Perhaps this has an effect on the balances you see  (not tested myself) ?

Geert