Account report error for transactions the last 30 days

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 23:08:37 EDT 2017

Edit > Find and CTRL+F are the same. The resulting search results register
does not, in my view, produce very useful running balances.

The standard Transaction Report cannot filter by Description.

Doug Doughty has some custom reports I've kept at https://github.com/
christopherlam/gnucash-multicolumn which can filter by description.
transaction.scm is the appropriate one.