Column spacing

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 07:35:54 EDT 2017

Corinna,
>From the image, I surmise that you probably want to get the columns *other* than the description a little wider?
You will need to ignore for a moment the description column (because it's special)*, and adjust your other columns. You can try double clicking the column headers, which may adjust them automatically, or drag the right side out.
Once you have the other columns set correctly, you can shrink the description column.

HTH, David
* As documented in the Guide, the description column is set to fill all extra horizontal space on screen. This is confusing to many users,  but has been a long standing convention in gnucash.

  On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 14:40, Kaum Yau Chiew<menglembu88 at gmail.com> wrote:   Hi,

I've got a problem. How can I adjust the spacing of the columns back to
their original format? Mine looks like the pasted image. The more I
adjusted them, the worse they become. Please help. Thank you.

[image: Inline image 1]

Corinna Chiew

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>