Manual import QFX file

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 17:28:56 EDT 2017

Do you download OFX/QFX files from more than one institution and have this
issue with all of them, or only one institution?

I know CSV files are harder to import than OFX, so OFX is preferred.

Occasionally we see reports here that certain institutions change their
ways with Quicken style downloads.

David C