Program hangs on Report Net Worth

WPG wpg at gadsby.name
Fri Oct 27 00:39:57 EDT 2017

Thanks Davids,
I mentioned that I’m using the “current version” but should have specified: 2.6.18 released on 2017-10-08.
As to the OS, again the filespec was a part-giveaway (C:\Users\NAME\.gnucash), but I should have mentioned Windows 10 Pro, 64bit.
As to ‘hanging’ OK. I should have said “temporarily hanging’ or the like!
I don’t recall having this problem with the previous 2.6 version I was using. Everything loaded quickly.
Your comments are helpful, so thanks for taking the time to respond.
Cheers,
Peter G