General Journal - history limit and search

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 21:20:38 EDT 2017

Roger, for your second question, I think that a search in the General
ledger view should produce it's results in a new results view rather than
the first General Ledger view.

However, if I am wrong about that, it should be simple to open a new
General Ledger view from the menu.  You should not need to close the
previous results views unless you do not expect to go back to them and you
would rather have less clutter on your desktop.

David C