General Journal - history limit and search

Roger Oliver rmomxtx at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 23:17:58 EDT 2017

I thought so too but it doesn't seem to work that way. I keep the general
journal open on the desktop. It isn't that difficult to open it again, just
a curiosity that it didn't show the search results in a new window like the
account journals.

Once it shows the search results, I haven't figured out a way to get the
general journal back to showing all the transactions after doing a search
other than by opening another general journal. Might be able to do it by
changing the filter settings in view. I'll try that tomorrow. Thanks