New user

prl prl at ozemail.com.au
Fri Sep 1 23:00:05 EDT 2017

In addition to John Ralls' comments, what do you want to achieve by
doing a sort on the description?

Would it be better achieved by doing a search on the register (which can
be case-insensitive), or by looking at the register that contains the
other split in the transactions of interest (resp. registers that
contain the other splits)? Does it indicate that your chart of accounts
doesn't match your needs?

Cheers,
Peter