Add icon for "Get Transactions..."

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Sep 8 09:55:06 EDT 2017

Drew H. <drew29 at outlook.com> writes:

> I tried to search the archives to find anything regarding this
> suggestion but the link is broken. Any ideas on when/if it could be
> implemented? Thanks!

The search function stopped working over 5 years ago when the programs
used were decommissioned from Fedora.  It wont get re-implemented again
until it is reinstated or there is another search tool we can use.

(If you're asking specifically about when 'Add icon for "Get
Transactions..."' will get implemented -- the answer is:  when someone
sends in a patch.  Patches always welcome.