budget

Phil Longstaff phil.longstaff at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 20:48:03 EDT 2017

The budget for an account for a specific month is simply an estimate of the
amount of money you expect to receive or spend in that account. Let's
assume it's an expense account. If you don't spend as much as you expect,
you can reduce it and increase another account's budget, so that the total
budget for the month is unchanged. If you want, you can reduce it and
increase a later month's budget. That would reduce the budget for one month
and increase it for another. There is no automatic carry over.