budget

Dennis Powless claven123 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 06:21:53 EDT 2017

Thanks, I figured it out, I just added the carryover to the actual expenses
from the previous month net.  I find the budget feature difficult to use in
gnucash, so made my own is LibreOffice.  I use the reports in gnucash quite
a bit to get data for the budget, only a few data points each pay period,
but works great.  I guess in a sense sorta a 'envelope budget' but not
fully like he intended.  However, it is a zero sum budget and very easy 'in
theory' to do with the help of gnucash, if one can limit your spending :)