How to deal with the cash flow and the credit card.

Aaron Laws dartme18 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 16:05:35 EDT 2017

On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 11:12 AM, Explorare <explorare at outlook.com> wrote:

> Just a stupid question:
>
> I have three credit cards which have different bill date. So how to know
> the
> amount of cash I have on a specific date? Is there a tool to calculate
> this?
> I didn't find a place to set the bill date and the repayment date.
>
> Sorry for my poor English :P

Are you wanting to know your current assets minus your current liabilities
to know how much "money" you have on hand? For this, you'll take your
chequing account balance and subtract all your credit card balances, right?
I use the "Net Worth Line Chart" for this purpose, and only select the
current assets and liabilities (chequing, cash, etc, and credit cards,
etc.).