How to deal with the cash flow and the credit card.

Explorare H. David explorare at outlook.com
Mon Sep 25 11:35:37 EDT 2017

Thanks for your replies. And here is what I'm considering.

The repayment date for one of my credit cards is 23rd, and 30th for
another. If I want to buy something in cash between these 2 dates, I
need to know exactly how much money I could spend on that day. I have to
repay one of the credit card on 23rd, but the liability value for that
account is actually includes some bills I don't need to repay in this cycle.

So here comes the question: how do I know how much money I need to pay
for the credit account and how much "money" I still have on my debit
account if I repay the credit on time.

And how do you guys estimate your usable money for the coming months?
For example how much "cash" I still have and how much "money" I could
use include all credit accounts.