Scheduled transactions

Steve butterandsalt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 20:05:27 EDT 2017

I feel like I've "paid my dues" with the scheduled transaction feature;
finally got it to work the way I want it, but it definitely contributed to
my hair loss in the process of doing so, but at last, I'm there...

I have monthly payments calendared 60 days in advance (so there are always 2
monthly pmts that appear in the register, for next month and the following
month).  If I want to pay the current one earlier than on the date on which
its scheduled and appears (which I often do), I just change the date of the
transaction as it appears in the register, I stay "the hell away" from the
scheduled transaction editor.

Simple, straightforward, uncomplicated.