invoice - Modify the customer

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 16:22:43 EDT 2018

No need to post to the list twice.

Please read through the Help Guide & the Tutorial & Concepts Guide posted on the website: http://gnucash.org/docs.phtml

Particularly, read over Chapter 7 of the Help “Business Features” and Section III of the Tutorial & Concepts Guide “Managing Business Finances”.

You need to create your customers first.

Then create an invoice. When you create the invoice, you select the customer you want to use.

If you already have a customer but assigned the wrong name to them, simply edit the customer - DO NOT attempt to do this from within the invoice.

Once you have changed the name of the customer, re-open the invoice, chose the Edit button, and re-select the customer, now with the new name.

Regards,
Adrien