What does your Summary Bar say in Gnucash-3.0? Mine is rude

lj lj308 at pobox.com
Mon Apr 2 22:10:16 EDT 2018

Using: gnucash-3.0 on 32-bit Slackware Linux 14.2; Gtk+3-3.18.9

When viewing the accounts tree, my summary bar at the bottom displays this,
exactly:
     $:  Net Ass Profits:

On 2.6.x it displays "$:  Net Assets: (number)   Profits: (number)
Obviously something is getting truncated for me at 3.0, in a bad way.

If I click on the summary bar, it reverses colors, and changes to the
expected text with Net Assets and Profits. As soon as I click anywhere
else, it goes back to that "Net Ass Profits". (It seems to be acting like
it is a pull-down menu but with only 1 option. 2.6.x had 2 options there.)

Is anyone else seeing this?