Sending data to my accountant

Christian Kluge frakturfreak at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 14:44:29 EDT 2018

Dear Ian,

Am 05.04.2018 um 11:29 schrieb Roache Ian:
> What is the best way to get my gnucash data to my accountant for him to check and prepare my tax return? Is there a way I can do this if he doesn’t have the gnucash platform?

In the newest version 3.0 you have to ability to export all transactions
into a CSV file via the file menu.

It’ll be easier for your accountant because he’ll can just open your
file as a spreadsheet and doesn’t have to copy information manually.

And every decent professional accounting software should be able to
import custom CSV files.

Regards

Christian