Sending data to my accountant

ph hermes phsfca.hermes at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 14:21:45 EDT 2018

since i have a lot of irrelevant transactions in my account, i prepare
reports that affect my taxes. i have a couple of businesses so i like to
separate them from each other. then i save the reports as pdf files and
send those to my accountant with any cover letter/ extra info.

    ph

writer ~:~ photographer ~:~ book designer
resident manager
paulahendricks.com