Price Editor/Database lag

DGPickett dgpickett at aol.com
Fri Apr 6 16:21:14 EDT 2018

PS: Sometimes, trees of trees/containers outperform having everything in one
tree/container.  If the quotes for each symbol are in a separate container,
the RAM hit to query or churn data for that symbol is minimized.  If the
data is kept sorted in all storage forms (when inserted into the container,
when converted to XML), then you really do not need a tree; a simpler list
would do.  Just a thought.

I set my swappiness down to 5.  However, I am now getting daily quotes using
yahoo JSON, so the churn is in the background at midnight.