[GNC] What does your Summary Bar say in Gnucash-3.0? Mine is rude

Eric Siegerman pub08-gnc at davor.org
Sat Apr 7 19:58:31 EDT 2018

On Mon, Apr 02, 2018 at 10:10:16PM -0400, lj wrote:
> When viewing the accounts tree, my summary bar at the bottom displays this,
> exactly:
>      $:  Net Ass Profits:

I'm seeing almost the same thing on Ubuntu 16.04, XFCE.  Image
attached, showing the summary bar both "at rest" and clicked-on;
under both 2.6.18 and 3.0.  (The four screen snaps were cropped
to the same size and position, so they should be directly
comparable.)

My currency is "C$", so that leading "C" is totally expected :-)

  - Eric