[GNC] Quicken running balances - available in GnuCash??

Billsy pbills at optusnet.com.au
Sat Apr 7 20:06:50 EDT 2018

Hi all,
This is a repost of an earlier query - I'd still like to switch to GnuCash
and Linux, however I have one stumbling block, so perhaps someone may have
some ideas for me....

I currently use Quicken Personal, and use a budget report, which lists
weekly
transactions, and a running balance of my cash account at the end of each
week - that way I know exactly how much I have in the bank at the end of
each week. (Amount is circled in red in the picture below).

When I generate a transaction report with GnuCash, the transactions are
listed and totalled for each week, but I don't have a weekly cash position
indicated, so although I know the total of all weekly deductions, I can't
see a running weekly balance of my cash account.

Am I missing something in the report options?
Thanks,

<http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/t377749/Capture.jpg>