[GNC] Additional filter option (by number) for Transaction report

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 09:01:33 EDT 2018

To Whistler and Amish:

/If you have upgraded to Gnucash 2.7 onwards:/

To Whistler: See attached patch - you can apply to your sources and
rebuild, or patch transaction.scm in gnucash installation folder.

To Amish: You can set Filter/Transaction Filter regex option to true,
and use POSIX regular expressions to your content (which may not have an
intuitive negative-string matcher).

HTH